This talk explains that it is the responsibility of the family to pass on spiritual values. Turansky and Miller cast a vision for how just 20-30 minutes of intentional formal teaching every week can lead to more informal everyday conversations about God. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I am an advocate of Family Time Training which is described in Have Fun Teaching Spiritual Truths.
Because I am not a creative person, I especially benefited from the step-by-step walk through specific activities as I listened to the presentation. I felt equipped to immediately implement them in our own family. Whether you are the parent of a preschooler or a teenager, examples applicable for your family are shared. For those who want more support, NCBP has additional resources for you.
You can benefit from this audio presentation if you . . .
- are wondering how to teach your children about God, using the language of children---activity.
- wish to pass on spiritual values in a way that is engaging and will create strong memories.
- want to foster excitement about God wants to teach your children in their own lives.
- need encouragement in your Christian parenting journey.
- hope to show your children that the Bible is exciting and relevant to their lives.
- seek to capture important "heart moments" for lasting impact.
Use the coupon code AFTST at checkout, and you can download
Have Fun Teaching Spiritual Truths for FREE.